Kevin A. Bowman grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio and has lived in southern Ohio his entire life. In 1990, he obtained his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Cincinnati. After working at a law firm for a few years, Kevin entered the University of Cincinnati School of Law. While in law school, Kevin received Order of the Coif honors and was the Student Articles Editor of the University of Cincinnati Law Review. Kevin graduated from law school in 1997 and was admitted to practice law in Ohio that same year. Before joining the The Brannon Law Firm, Kevin also clerked in the Ohio Second District Court of Appeals. In his spare time, Kevin enjoys playing musical instruments and spending time with his family.
Kevin is licensed to practice law in the following courts and jurisdictions:
- State of Ohio (1997)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- International Trademark Association.
- Burgess v. Fischer, 735 F.3d 462, 2013 U.S. App. LEXIS 22279 (6th Cir. July 30, 2013);
- Campbell v. City of Springboro, Ohio, 700 F.3d 779; 2012 U.S. App. LEXIS 24548 (6th Cir. Jun. 5, 2012);
- Campbell v. PMI Food Equip. Group., Inc., 509 F.3d 776, 2007 U.S. App. LEXIS 28889 (6th Cir. Dec. 14, 2007)
- Miami Univ. Wrestling Club v. Miami Univ., 302 F.3d 608 (6th Cir. 2002); and
- Bird v. Parsons, 289 F.3d 865 (6th Cir. 2002).
- Labensky v. Cornwell, 763 F. Supp. 2d 921, 2010 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 143329 (S.D. Ohio 2010);
- Gillman v. Schlagetter, 777 F. Supp. 2d 1084, 2010 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 89163 (S.D. Ohio 2010);
- Waymire v. Leonard, 724 F. Supp 2d 875, 2010 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 81499 (S.D. Ohio 2010).
- State ex rel. Byers v. Miami County Sheriff’s Office, 133 Ohio St. 3d 78, 2012-Ohio-3916, 975 N.E.2d 996;
- Blair v. Bd. of Trs. Of Sugarcreek Twp., 132 Ohio St. 3d 151, 2012-Ohio-1263, 970 N.E.2d 884;
- State ex rel. Crossman Communities of Ohio v. Greene Cty. Bd. of Elections, 87 Ohio St.3d 132, 1999-Ohio-307, 717 N.E.2d 1091.
- City of Trotwood v. South Central Constr., LLC., 192 Ohio App. 3d 69, 2011-Ohio-237, 947 N.E.2d 1291 (2nd Dist.);
- Care Risk Retention Group v. Martin, 191 Ohio App. 3d 797, 2010-Ohio-6091, 947 N.E.2d 1214 (2nd Dist.);
- Paxson v. City of Dayton, 183 Ohio App. 3d 89, 2009-Ohio-3306, 915 N.E.2d 733 (2nd Dist.).
- State v. Gaines, 193 Ohio App. 3d 260, 2011-Ohio-1475, 951 N.E.2d 814 (12th Dist.)
- Bush v. Senter, 141 Ohio Misc. 2d 1, 2006-Ohio-7155, 866 N.E.2d1152 (Montg. C.P.).