The Dayton personal injury attorneys at The Brannon Law Firm have a successful track record in representing personal injury victims in Ohio since 1975. Over this period of time, our Dayton personal injury lawyers have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients in the state of Ohio. This has included numerous individual jury verdicts and settlements in excess of $1,000,000. Our success in the courtroom stems from our law firms objective to provide each injured client with the highest quality legal representation. This is mirrored in our willingness to take your case to trial if the wrongdoer is unwilling to pay a fair amount to settle the case. In brief, we are knowledgeable, experienced and ready to fight for you!
Why Hire Our Personal Injury Attorneys?
- We have won millions of dollars for our clients – See personal injury case results
- Former clients have spoken highly of our services regarding past injury claims – see client testimonials
- Several of our cases have gotten national media attention – learn more
- We offer free case evaluations – fill out an online form or contact our Dayton office at (937) 228-2306
Contact a Dayton Personal Injury Lawyer
Over the past few decades, we have represented dozens of personal injury victims in Ohio and have come to understand the daunting task people face in choosing an attorney to represent them and their families. This is just one reason The Brannon Law Firm does not charge anything for an initial consultation. Our Dayton personal injury attorneys are available to meet with you at our office, your home or even in the hospital. Additionally, if we do choose to take your case we can work on a contingency fee agreement. This means that we do not charge any fee unless the case is successfully resolved in our clients favor. Contact us to see how we can help you make a recovery for your personal injuries and fight for maximum compensation.
When Should I File a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
A person may have a claim for a personal injury where they have been injured as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another person, company or other entity. These incidents often exact an enormous toll on the victims and their families who may need to seek recovery for medical expenses, lost income, lost earning capacity, pain/suffering and other damages. These injuries can occur in a variety of accidents including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, defective products, slip and fall, pedestrian accidents, truck accidents and workplace accidents just to name a few. Our Dayton personal injury attorneys have handled a vast array of injury cases and can help determine if you have a case no matter what the manner of injury.
Ohio Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our Dayton Injury Lawyers have long history of helping accident victims. We are an all-purpose firm and cover any type of injury case brought to us, we will investigate, and help you and your loved ones receive the compensation you deserve. We work on a contingency fee agreement and are available to help now. Call our Dayton office if you were injured after an accident or are suffering from injuries because of a negligent party:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Brain Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
How Much Does a Personal Injury Attorney Cost?
This question is a little more complex than most would think since there are several different ways that attorneys charge for their services that are standard in the profession. These options of pricing are listed below:
- The lawyer could charge a contingency fee, which is a percentage of the recovery gained by the client – In general, most personal injury cases are charged on “contingency,” meaning that the lawyer agrees to receive a certain percentage of the settlement or judgment, usually one-third. The concept is simple; we don’t get paid unless you do.
- The lawyer could charge a flat fee for services – A flat fee means that the lawyer who you have hired is charging one lump sum of money for their services.
- The lawyer could charge by the hour – This means that however many hours the lawyer has been working on your case, they will charge you for each hour with their hourly rate. These rates can vary depending on the type of law, experience, complexity and jurisdiction that the lawyer is located in.
- The lawyer could also charge a combination of two or more of the above methods depending on the type of case, risk, cost and complexity of the issues involved.
At The Brannon Law Firm our Dayton injury lawyers handle most of our cases on a contingency fee basis and advance the costs of litigation. We have found that by doing this we have aligned our interests with those of our clients. It also does not burden clients with immediate legal fees and litigation expenses, when the client may have just been hurt in an accident and is off work.
The Brannon Law Firm Offers Free Case Evaluations
Regardless of your situation, our Dayton personal injury lawyers can help. We work on a contingency fee agreement which means no fees unless we win. Contact us to see how we can help you make a recovery for your personal injuries (937) 228-2306
“The Brannon Law Firm helped us out in our case, they hired professional crash reconstructionist which proved we weren’t at fault during our pursuit. I would definitely recommend The Brannon Law Firm to any of my friends and family.” -Dan B.